The heart of OCTA is the 8 channel mixer, which can hold up to 8 sound sources, each with its individual settings.
It’s like having 8 completely independent instruments in one.
- The Mixer page provides a general overview with a big picture of the sound sources loaded.
- The Main page lets you adjust several global parameters, and a lot of settings for the 8 channels.
- The Effects page holds up to 20 different effects simultaneously.
- The Preset page offers the menu of Instruments presets.
- The Sequencer page lets you design the sequencer presets.
- The Settings page holds several global settings and the CC MIDI Controller assignment.